TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 22 TO 28 DB(A)
Connections sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches/millimeters. Weights are in pounds/kilograms, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Spiral chamber design allows for low back pressure as exhaust flows through a uniform cross-section to diffuse and progressively attenuate noise
- 1/3 the size and 1/2 the weight compared to most reactive silencers
- Integral mounting system
- Aluminized steel construction
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Chart refers to standard product offering
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, reversible flow, overall dimensions, etc.
- Contact factory with your project’s design requirements and specifications
- Thermal Insulation Blankets to suit all configurations
- a. Flow (S – Standard, R – Reversed)
- c. Inlet/Outlet Connections (0 – Slip Fit Inlet/Tube Outlet, 1 – ANSI Flange Inlet & Outlet, 2 – ANSI Flange Inlet/Tube Outlet, 3 – Male NPT Inlet & Outlet, 4 – Female NPT Inlet & Outlet, 5 – Male NPT Inlet/Tube Outlet, 6 – Female NPT Inlet/Tube Outlet, 7 Non-slotted OD Inlet/Tube Outlet, 8 – Slip Fit Inlet/Slotted ID Outlet)