TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 22 TO 28 dB(A)
Connection sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches/millimeters. Weights are in pounds/kilograms, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Spiral chamber design allows for low back pressure as exhaust flows through a uniform cross-section to diffuse and progressively attenuate noise
- 1/3 the size and 1/2 the weight compared to most reactive silencers
- Aluminized steel construction
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Chart refers to standard product offering
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Contact factory with your project’s design requirements and specifications
- Thermal Insulation Blankets to suit all configurations
- c. Inlet/Outlet Connections (0 – Slip Fit Inlet Slot Discharge, 2 – ANSI Flange Inlet/Slot Discharge, 5 – Male NPT Inlet/Slot Discharge, 6 – Female NPT Inlet/Slot Discharge, 7 – Tube Inlet/Slot Discharge)