SUR Spark Arresting – Residential Grade Series
TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 18 – 25 dB(A)
Connections sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Dual shell construction to eliminate shell radiated noise and increase durability
- No mounting or integrated mounting options (f); see Cylindrical Silencer Mounting Options (p.34)
- Aluminized steel, carbon steel or 304 stainless steel construction (m); aluminized steel is only available for 10′ and smaller
- Aluminized and carbon steel housings coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI bolt pattern flanges
- Side inlet (c) orientation
- Side inlet “F” dimension (n)
- Inlet size and connection type (i/j) and outlet connection type (p)
- Dual inlet (h/n)
- See EM Silencers Part Number Legend (p.6); dual inlet and “F” dimension options require a part number from MIRATECH
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Part numbers will be confirmed upon receipt of project design requirements, specifications, or order
- Complies with Det Norske Veritas and Germanischer Lloyd’s Rules for Classification of Ships DNV’s Offshore Standard DNV-OS-D101 “Marine and Machinery Systems and Equipment” NS-EN 1834-1